As most of you know Tara and I were at Indiana Comic Con a couple of weeks ago. We met some great fans, sold some merch, and I hosted a solo panel talking about turning YouTube into a career.
Below you will find a video from the Q&A section of my presentation. Here’s a list of all the questions I was asked. I’m too lazy to type out all my answers so you can be the judge if something interests you!
- How well are channels in a MCN protected from
- Did you approach Machinima or did they find you?
- Are MCNs worth the money they take from your revenue?
- What is the legality of having people in the background of you videos
- What’s the extra revenue like on YouTube Red?
- How interested are gamers in selling in ad videos on their content?
- Are there any types of content you would advise people not to create on YouTube?
- How does YouTube conflict with traditional media such as Netflix and TV
- What’s the current relationship between Nintendo and content creators
- What is the future of showing VR Gameplay online?
I’ll be at Tampa Bay Comic Con in August, so if you live in the Florida area punch your ticket to the event and come say hi!
Nic – @TetraNinja